Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Pink Chocolate Chip Cookies

Normally I write about wine on this blog.  However, since it is Valentine's day tomorrow I thought I would share this recipe to my faithful followers.  This cookie would go nice with a Cabernet Sauvignon, a French wine  Banyuls, or Grenache Noir.

1 cup unsalted butter soften
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar

Mix well... then add
2 large eggs (beat in one at a time)
1 teaspoon vanilla

Mix well... then add
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt (if you use salted butter, you can leave the salt out)

Mix well... Then add your food coloring.  I used Wilton food coloring (color Rose ~ 1/2 teaspoon or until you get the desired color you would like).

Add your chocolate chips and bake at 375 for 8 minutes

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment