Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Where did you go?





Our new home in Frankfort, Kentucky
On a ride at Chuck E. Cheese with Miriam and Elizabeth.
Hello fellow wine lovers!  I am so sorry that I have abandoned you for the last few months.  However, a lot has happened in my life.  In October I had hand surgery and was not able to type that well.  December came and went with some excitement.  We celebrated Elizabeth's 1st birthday, had an engagement party for my brother-in-law and his new fiance, plus my husband got a  job offer in the state of Kentucky.  January was super busy as we had to move quickly to Frankfort, Kentucky.  The month of February went by fast with Abigail's birthday and getting settled into our new home.  It is now March and I am now able to get back to writing about wine and some new adventures as well.  While wine will be the major drink of choice on my blog.  I will from time to time feature some of what Kentucky has to offer.  Our area of Kentucky holds a rather large Bourbon trail and it seems as though chocolate is big here too. Also our area features a wine trail that I will be visiting.  I have recently learned that in the city of Frankfort there is a store called Capital Cellars Wine and Spirits Cafe Market where they offer Wine Education classes.  I cannot wait to check this gem out and sign up for the class.  Plus they offer free wine tasting every Thursday and Friday from 4pm to 7pm.  So come back and join me for a wine lovers experience.
Abigail's Surprise Birthday Party 

No comments:

Post a Comment